2013 Cabernet Sauvignon: Bottle $25/ Glass $6.5
- Cabernet Sauvignon is a genetic cross between Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon Blanc. It is full-bodied with black currant, coffee and dark chocolate flavors. The finish is long and smooth. Cabernet pairs good with foods high in fat and savory flavors.
2013 Malbec: Bottle $27/ Glass $7.0
- Malbec is a French red varietal. It is a lush full-bodied wine with tons of ripe fruit and juicy berry flavors. The finish is long, smooth and intense. Malbec pairs with bold flavored foods.
2015 Pinot Gris: Bottle $17/ Glass $4.5
- Pinot Gris has similar DNA to Pinot Noir and is thought to be its genetic off-spring. The berries are red, but it is a white wine. From our Windy Ridge Estate vineyard, this Pinot Gris is has a full lush flavor laden with apple and pear. It pairs well with poultry and pork.
2015 Albariño: Bottle $22/ Glass $5.75
- Albariño is a Spanish white varietal. It is aromatic with a floral bouquet. A high acid full-bodied wine that exhibits tangy citrus and fresh fruit flavors. The finish is smooth, clean, and crisp with a light, sparkling sensation in the mouth. Albariño pairs great with seafood, but goes well with other kinds of foods
2013 Windy Ridge Red: Bottle $28/ Glass $7.25
- Our 2013 WRR won a bronze medal at the 2016 Idaho Wine Competition. WWR is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot, and Syrah. It is a complex wine with a touch of blackberry and orange rind flavors. The finish is long and intense.
2012 Tempranillo: Bottle $29/ Glass $7.5
- Our Tempranillo comes from five estate grown clones. It is a medium-bodied Spanish red varietal that has pomegranate, cherry, and raspberry aromas. It has flavors of plum and spice. The finish is smooth with solid tannins. Tempranillo pairs well with all kinds of foods.
2016 Tempranillo Sonrojo (Rose')
2016 Pinot Gris
Vizcaya wines from Windy Ridge Estate Vineyard
- 2012 Tempranillo
- 2013 Windy Ridge Red (blend)
- 2013 Malbec
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2015 Pinot Gris
Vizcaya wines from Naches Heights